Growing up in the late 80's to 90's, my Sony Walkman was one of my absolute prized possessions! So much so, that I still have it tucked away safe from my hubby and his yearly clear outs. My friends and I would share mixed cassette tapes that we recorded off the radio and I am quite sure this walkman caused a bit of hearing loss that I now seem to have - or perhaps that could be selective hearing when I am asked to some housework (he he).
- 50.9cm x 50.9cm (3.5cm deep)
- Acrylic on artist-grade canvas.
- Satin varnish.
- Ships ready to hang on your wall with painted sides and wired backing.
- No framing necessary.
ABOUT THE PAINTINGS QUALITY:
The canvas is artist-grade gallery cotton with the following:
• Canvas Weight 380gsm - 100% Cotton Canvas
• 3 coats of Titanium White Acrylic Primed Gesso
• New Zealand Pine Kiln Dried Stretcher Bars 35mm deep
• Gallery stretched for painting on the canvas edge
• Double stapled on the back of the stretcher
The paint I use is also artist quality and the artwork is protected with 2 coats of spray Golden Satin Varnish.
• Colours of artworks depicted on the website are as true as possible given the photographic processes used to capture the colour and finish of each artwork.
• Colours and finishes will sometimes vary depending on the quality and make of computer monitors.
FREE shipping on all orders.
Free pick up is available on all items if you are in a rush!
Overseas inquiries please email for shipping costs.
Please choose carefully, all sales are final. We don't give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or doesn't do what it is supposed to do.
We always encourage you to reach out if there are ever any issues, we will do our best to deal with your request as fairly as possible for all parties. We are all human after all.