This artwork is my interpretation pure abstract - but with a fiery floral twist. The main colours are a combination of bright orange with soft, warm teal giving it a real retro vibe. There is some deep burgundy with splashes of rich gold and yellow ochre. Plus some white, light orange and aqua thrown in for good measure.
- 40.7cm x 40.7cm (3.8cm deep) artwork.
- Acrylic on artist-grade canvas.
- Gloss varnish.
- Ships ready to hang on your wall and wired backing.
BTW: This artwork is a one-off original by me! It was created with love and lots of energy for the wonderful person who wants this vibrant artwork for a special room in their home or office.
ABOUT THE PAINTINGS QUALITY:
The canvas is artist-grade gallery cotton with the following:
• Canvas Weight 380gsm - 100% Cotton Canvas
• 3 coats of Titanium White Acrylic Primed Gesso
• Fir Wood Kiln Dried Stretcher Bars 38mm deep
• Gallery stretched for painting on the canvas edge
• Double stapled on the back of the stretcher
The paint I use is also artist quality and the artwork is protected with 2 coats of Liquitex Semi-Gloss Varnish.
ONE LAST THING:
The placement of the painting in the interior image may not be 100% to scale, but it does look amazing doesn’t it!
• Colours of artworks depicted on the website are as true as possible given the photographic processes used to capture the colour and finish of each artwork.
• Colours and finishes will sometimes vary depending on the quality and make of computer monitors.
FREE shipping on all orders.
Free pick up is available on all items if you are in a rush!
Overseas inquiries please email for shipping costs.
Please choose carefully, all sales are final. We don't give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or doesn't do what it is supposed to do.
We always encourage you to reach out if there are ever any issues, we will do our best to deal with your request as fairly as possible for all parties. We are all human after all.