Interlocked Rick Gold Majestic Cheese Board/Table Centrepiece
Sorry, currently out of stock
This bespoke hand-painted cheese board is created with acrylic paints and coated with food-safe liquid gloss resin. Each board has a unique and one-off design.
- Piece One: 56cm x 14cm x 2.5cm (approx due to the curved shape)
- Piece Two: 63cm x 19cm x 2.5cm (approx due to the curved shape)
- Interlocked full size width: 119cm
- Acrylic paint with FOOD-SAFE resin over the entire top surface
- Camphor Laurel Timber Board (sealed with grapeseed oil)
- Due to the porous nature of the timber, there may be some very small air bubbles in the resin.
- 4 x rubber bumpers screwed to the underside
- Timber board produced in Cleveland
- Accessories in the photos are not included.
Do not soak or immerse in water. NOT dishwasher safe. Wash the uncoated timber area with warm soapy water and allow to dry naturally. Depending on use, re-oil the uncoated timber area of your board every month or whenever it looks a bit dull using a edible oil (for example grapeseed oil). Do not cut directly on the resin or place anything hot on the resin.
Colours of artworks depicted on the website are as true as possible given the photographic processes used to capture the colour and finish of each artwork.
Colours and finishes will sometimes vary depending on the quality and make of computer monitors.
FREE shipping is offered on all orders over $50.
$5.95 shipping for orders under $50.
Of course, free pick up is available on all items!Overseas inquiries please email for shipping costs.
Please choose carefully, all sales are final. We don't give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or doesn't do what it is supposed to do.
We always encourage you to reach out if there are ever any issues, we will do our best to deal with your request as fairly as possible for all parties. We are all human after all.